Wilton-Fijenoord was a shipbuilding and repair company in Schiedam in the Netherlands from 1929 to 1999. Its roots dated back until 1825, when the Maatschappij voor Scheeps- en Werktuigbouw Fijenoord had been founded, incorporating the Nederlandsche Stoomboot Maatschappij established by Gerhard Mauritz Roentgen in 1823.
In 1999, Wilton-Fijenoord was integrated into Rotterdam United Shipyards. In 2003, the company has been fully absorbed into Damen Shiprepair.
- Passenger liners:
- Whaling factory:
- Cargo/passenger ships:
- Camphuys launched in 1949 for Koninklijke Java China Paketvaart Lijnen
- HNLMS De Ruyter a unique cruiser launched in 1935
- HNLMS De Ruyter a De Zeven Provinciën class cruiser launched in 1944
- HNLMS O 19 an O 19 class submarine
- HNLMS O 20 an O 19 class submarine
- HNLMS O25 an O 21 class submarine
- HNLMS Potvis a Potvis class submarine
- HNLMS Tonijn a Potvis class submarine
- HNLMS Dokkum a Dokkum class minesweeper
- HNLMS Overijssel a Dokkum class minesweeper
- HNLMS Roermond a Dokkum class minesweeper