From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up WIMP or wimp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wimp may refer to:
- A cowardly or unadventurous individual
- Winfrey Sanderson known as "Wimp" (born 1937), retired basketball coach
- Katherine McDonald Wimp, better known as Kay Davis (born 1920), jazz singer
- Mary Baumgartner, also known as "Wimp" (born 1930), former female baseball catcher
- Wimp.com, an all-ages video website that presents what it describes as the "best videos on the Web"
WIMP, as an acronym, may refer to:
- Weakly interacting massive particle, a hypothetical particle of matter
- WIMP (computing), the "window, icon, menu, pointer" paradigm
- WIMP (software bundle), referring to web stack of Windows (operating system), IIS (web server), MySQL (database management system), and PHP/Perl/Python (programming language)
- WiMP (music streaming service), an acronym for "WIreless Music Player"
- WIMP Argon Programme, an experiment at Laboratori Nazionali del Gran Sasso, Italy, for the research of cold dark matter
- The Diary of Horace Wimp
- Wimpy (disambiguation)
- Farkle (Wimp Out), a dice game that has also been called or is similar to 1000/5000/10000, Cosmic Wimpout, Greed, Hot Dice, Squelch, Zilch, or Zonk
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wimp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.