WinDiff is a graphical file-comparison program published by Microsoft (from 1992), and is distributed with Microsoft Windows, support tools, certain versions of Microsoft Visual Studio and as source-code with the Platform SDK code samples.
See also 
Standalone downloads on websites with a similar product
- Official site for XP SP2 Support Tools - contains WinDiff and other utilities.
- Source code at Grig Software
- RunWinDiff - a front-end to WinDiff designed to make file selection easier.
- WinDiff usage instructions
- How to Use the Windiff.exe Utility
|This programming tool–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|