From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wind-up or windup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wind-up or windup may refer to:
- Pain wind-up, central sensitization caused by repeated stimulation of C nociceptors
- Windup, one of the two legal pitching positions in baseball
- Wind-up Records, a New York record label
- Wind It Up (Rewound), a single by The Prodigy
- The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, a novel by Haruki Murakami
- "Wind Up", a song from the 2001 album Full Collapse by post-hardcore band Thursday
- Wind Up, a song by Foo Fighters from their 1997 album The Colour and the Shape.
- Wind Up, a song by Jethro Tull off their 1971 album Aqualung (Jethro Tull album)
- Integral windup, an error condition that occurs in a PID controller
- The Windup Girl, a science fiction novel by Paolo Bacigalupi
- Wind-up toy, a toy powered by a wound clockwork motor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.