Windmill Theatre Company
- There is also a Windmill Theatre Company in South Australia
Windmill Theatre Company Inc is a non-professional theatre company located in the outer-Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria. Specifically, their activities occur, and the bulk of their members reside, in the municipalities of Casey, Cardinia and Dandenong. In the past, the company has produced a variety of show types but currently specialises in musical theatre and are members of the Music Theatre Guild of Victoria.
The Company started in 1968 as Westernport Light Opera Society, performing in Koo Wee Rup and in the years that followed, shows have been performed in many different theatres and halls as far from Melbourne as Wangaratta. The name changed to Westernport Theatre Company (WTC) and more recently to Windmill Theatre Company.
- "About Windmill Theatre Company". Archived from the original on 2007-06-22. Retrieved 2007-03-20.
- "Past Productions". Archived from the original on 2007-06-24. Retrieved 2007-03-20.
- "Star News Group - Guys and Dolls to rock the stage". Retrieved 2007-03-20.
- "Star News Group - A First for Windmill". Retrieved 2007-04-18.
- "Star News Group - Broadway goes on show, musically". Retrieved 2007-04-18.
- City of Casey Website
- Pakenham Gazette, 15 May 1968