Window Media LLC was a gay press publishing holding company that acquired and operated gay and lesbian newspapers and magazines in the 2000s. It is not to be confused with Windows Media. In 2009 it ceased operations following bankruptcy.
- South Florida Blade
- Southern Voice
- Washington Blade
- Houston Voice (first published as the Montrose Star)
David Atlanta and Washington Blade have since returned under new ownership.
- "Gay weekly Washington Blade closes", Paul Schwartzmann. Washington Post. November 17, 2009. Accessed June 8, 2011
- Houston Voice. Way Back Machine. April 23, 1999. Last accessed October 26, 2011.
- Wheatley, Thomas (2009-11-16), "UPDATE: Southern Voice, David shut down", Creative Loafing, retrieved 2009-11-16
- Swartz, Kristi (2009-11-16), "Southern Voice, longtime gay and lesbian newspaper, shuts down", The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, retrieved 2009-11-16
|This article about lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender topics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|