From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Window seat may mean:
- Window seat (type of sofa), a miniature sofa without a back, intended to fill the recess of a window
- A seat built into the recess containing a window.
- In vehicles, especially aircraft, a seat nearest the window. A window airline seat is sometimes seen as desirable. Fliers with a preference most often choose a window seat.
- Window Seat (song), a song by Erykah Badu
- A song in Curve (Our Lady Peace album)
- Window Seats, the Northern Irish band
- "Window seats", Small strawbale: natural homes, projects & design, 2005, p. 75, ISBN 978-1-58685-515-4
- Patterson, Thom (August 10, 2012). "Are you a window flier or aisle seater?". CNN. Retrieved 12 April 2014.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.