From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Window seat may mean:
- Window seat (type of sofa), a miniature sofa without a back, intended to fill the recess of a window
- In vehicles, especially aircraft, a seat nearest the window - see airline seat
- Window Seat (song), a song by Erykah Badu
- A song in Curve (Our Lady Peace album)
- Window Seats, the Northern Irish band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.