From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up windows in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Microsoft Windows is an operating system developed by Microsoft.
It may also refer to:
- Windows, the plural form of window
- X Window System, often erroneously referred to as X Windows, the basis for many graphical user interfaces on a variety of operating systems including many Unix and Linux variants
- Window (computing), a display rectangle used by a graphical user interface (GUI)
Arts and Entertainment
- Windows (film), a movie released in 1980
- Windows (musical group), a contemporary instrumental and smooth jazz group
- "Windows", a jazz standard by Chick Corea, first recorded on Inner Space in 1966
- "Windows", a song from Vinyl Confessions by Kansas
- Windows (Jon Lord album), 1974
- Windows (Charlie Daniels album), 1982
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.