|Hubs||Berlin Schönefeld Airport|
|Secondary hubs||Leipzig/Halle, Poznań-Ławica|
|Key people||Andreas Wolf|
Windrose Air is an airline based in Schönefeld, Germany operating business and private charter services, cargo and air ambulance services. It operates from Berlin Schönefeld Airport, Leipzig/Halle and Poznań-Ławica.
- 1 × Gulfstream G550
- 3 × Gulfstream 450
- 1 × Gulfstream 150
- 1 × Bombardier CL-600-2B16 Challenger (Challenger 604)
- 2 × Bombardier Challenger 300
- 2 × Cessna 560XL Citation XLS
- 5 × Cessna 525A CitationJet CJ2
- 1 × Cessna 525 CitationJet CJ1
Incidents and accidents
- On December 19, 2010 the Beechcraft Premier I (Aircraft registration: D-IAYL) corporate jet crashed into a transformation station in the municipality Bever near the Samedan Airport and killed both crew members.
Media related to Windrose Air at Wikimedia Commons
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|