Windsor Castle (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Windsor Castle is a castle in Windsor, one of the seats of the British Royal Family.
Windsor Castle or Windsor Palace may also refer to:
- HMS Windsor Castle, the name of six ships of the Royal Navy
- Windsor Castle, a Packet boat on the Falmouth to Barbabdos route which, on 1 October 1807, captured a French priveteer after a skirmish.
- SS Windsor Castle (1922), a Union-Castle passenger ship launched in 1922
- RMS Windsor Castle (1959), a Union-Castle passenger ship launched in 1959
- Windsor Castle, one of the GWR 3031 Class locomotives that were built for and run on the Great Western Railway between 1891 and 1915
- Windsor Castle (Smithfield, Virginia), listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Isle of Wight County, Virginia
- Windsor Castle (Toano, Virginia), listed on the National Register of Historic Places listings in James City County, Virginia
- Windsor Palace (Thailand), a former palace in Bangkok, Thailand
- Windsor Castle (novel), a novel by William Harrison Ainsworth serially published in 1842
- Windsor Castle (Kensington), pub at 114 Campden Hill Road, Kensington, London
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.