|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
The Windsor Half Marathon is a race that takes place every September at Windsor Great Park, and is run over a distance of 21.0975 kilometres (13.1094 mi).
- Double Gates (start)
- Copper Horse (1 Mile)
- Royal Lodge / First Aid / Drinks Station (2 Miles)
- Royal School (3 Miles)
- First Aid / Drinks Station (4.5 Miles)
- Copper Horse (5 Miles)
- Bishops Gate (6 Miles)
- Cumberland Gate (7 Miles)
- First Aid / Drinks Station (9 Miles)
- Sandpit Gate (10.5 Miles)
- First Aid / Drinks Station (11 Miles)
- Copper Horse (12 Miles)
- Double Gates (Finish / 21.0975 kilometres (13.1094 mi))