Windsor and Richmond Gazette
Windsor and Richmond Gazette, later published as the Hawkesbury Gazette, was a weekly English language compact format newspaper published in Windsor, New South Wales, Australia.
On 4 July 1945 the Hawkesbury Herald was incorporated as part of the Windsor and Richmond Gazette. The Herald reported its amalgamation with other district newspapers saying that the newspaper would be "purchased by Hawkesbury Consolidated Press to be incorporated in the “Windsor and Richmond Gazette”, which paper, with the Hawkesbury Courier, will continue to be published from the office of the firm."
From May 18, 1983, the Windsor and Richmond Gazette changed its name to the Hawkesbury Gazette and continues to be published.
No. 562, Saturday July 1, 1899, is the last issue attributed to John Charles Lucas Fitzpatrick. From no. 563, Saturday July 8, 1899, John Osborne is attributed as the proprietor with the statement, "Printed and published by John Osborne, sole proprietor, at the Gazette Office, George-Street, Windsor"
- State Library of New South Wales newspaper record
- Hawkesbury Herald 44 (2): 2. 1945. Missing or empty
- "Local Studies Fact Sheet 9 [newspapers]". Hawkesbury City Council Library Service. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- Windsor and Richmond Gazette (562): 14. 1899. Missing or empty
- Windsor and Richmond Gazette (563): 14. 1899. Missing or empty
- Australian Newspapers Digitisation Project