From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wing is an appendage used for flight by an animal or an apparatus used to create lift in aeronautics.
Wing may also refer to:
- Wing (DC Comics), a DC Comics character
- Wing (Marvel Comics), a minor Astonishing X-Men character
- Wing (Transformers), a character from the Transformers universe
- Wing, an island in Julie Bertgna's 2002 novel Exodus
- Wing (singer), stage name of Wing Han Tsang (born 1960), a New Zealand singer from Hong Kong
- "Wing" (South Park), an episode of South Park featuring the singer Wing
- Wing (military aviation unit)
- Wing (basketball), a combination shooting guard and small forward, also known as a "swingman"
- Wing (automotive), an aerodynamic device intended to generate downforce on an automobile
- WING, an AM radio station in Dayton, Ohio, USA
- WinG, a Windows interface in computing
- Part of a backplate and wing, a device worn by scuba divers
- One of several botanical terms
- Another term for fender (vehicle), the automobile panel which surrounds the wheel
- T-Mobile Wing, a Pocket PC phone
- Wing IDE, an integrated development environment for Python
- Wing Records, a record label
- "The Wing", informal name of the Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience
- Wing (Waltz), a Waltz dance figure
People with the surname Wing
- Anna Wing (born 1914), English actress
- Brad Wing (born 1991), American-football player from Australia
- Craig Wing (born 1979), rugby league player for the Sydney Roosters
- Donald Goddard Wing (1904–1972), Yale Librarian, compiler of a notable short title catalogue of books
- Joseph Wing (born 1810) and William Ricketson Wing (1830–1908), owners of whaling company J. & W. R. Wing Company
- Lorna Wing (born 1928), Aspergers-syndrome researcher
- Toby Wing (1915–2001), American actress
- Wings (disambiguation)
- Winger (sports), a position in several sports
- All pages beginning with "Wing"
- All pages with titles containing "Wing"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.