Winner takes all
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Winner-take-all)
|Look up winner-takes-all in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Winner take(s) all may refer to:
- Winner-takes-all, see plurality voting system, a voting system
- Winner-take-all (computing), a computational principle in neural networks
- Winner Take All (1932 film), a 1932 film starring James Cagney
- Winner Take All (1939 film), a 1939 film starring Tony Martin
- Winner Takes All (1982 film), a 1982 Hong Kong film directed by Wong Jing
- Winner Takes All (2000 film), a 2000 Hong Kong film directed by Clifton Ko
- Winner Takes All (2004 film), a 2004 Welsh short film directed by Helen M. Grace
- Winner Takes All (Doctor Who), a BBC Books original novel
- Winner Takes All (game show), on the ITV network from 1975 to 1988, and on Challenge TV from 1997
- Winner Take All (game show), a 1940s and early '50s American game show
- "Winner Take All" (short story), a Sailor Steve Costigan story by Robert E. Howard
- Winner Take All (album), a 1998 album from New York punk band The Turbo A.C.'s
- Winner Takes All (album), a 1979 album by The Isley Brothers
- "The Winner Takes It All", a 1980 song by ABBA
- "Winner Takes It All", a 1987 Sammy Hagar song, found on the Over the Top soundtrack and the compilation album The Essential Red Collection.
- Winner-Take-All Politics, a book on American inequality by Jacob S. Hacker and Paul Pierson
- The Winner-Take-All Society a book on economics and tournaments by Robert H. Frank
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Winner takes all.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.