From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Winter Soldier may refer to:
- Winter Soldier Investigation, an inquiry into American war crimes during the Vietnam War, held in 1971
- Winter Soldier (film), a 1972 documentary film chronicling the Winter Soldier Investigation
- Winter Soldier: Iraq & Afghanistan, an inquiry into American war crimes during the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, held in 2008
- Winter Soldier (comics), an alias of Bucky Barnes, formerly Captain America's sidekick in Marvel Comics, briefly Captain America himself.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier, a 2014 superhero film based on the Marvel Comics characters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Winter Soldier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.