|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
Winterham (also Ham) is an unincorporated community in central Amelia County, Virginia, United States. It lies along U.S. Route 360 northeast of the community of Amelia Courthouse, the county seat of Amelia County. Its elevation is 338 feet (103 m).
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '08. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2008, p. 107.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Winterham, Virginia, Geographic Names Information System, 1979-09-28. Accessed 2008-06-06.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
- Amelia Virginia Community Website
- The original Plantation Home of Winterham now a historical Bed and Breakfast
|This Amelia County, Virginia state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|