From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wintermute may refer to:
- An artificial intelligence character in the novel Neuromancer
- H. Ogden Wintermute, an American writer and historian
- Slim Wintermute (1917–1977), basketball player
- Terri Ann Wintermute, a candidate for the Illinois State Senate
- Wintermute Engine, a graphical adventure game engine developed by Dead:Code software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.