wintranslation is an award-winning translation services company based in Canada which provides services in over 70 languages. In 2012, wintranslation was a Professional Service Provider of the Year finalist and founder Huiping Iler has been recognized as one of the Top Forty Under 40. According to their website, wintranslation has many notable clients like Intel, Inc. and Scotiabank.
History and Overview 
the firm was founded in 1998 in Windsor, Ontario by California State University graduate Huiping Iler. Since that time, the wintranslation head office has moved to Ottawa, Ontario, which helped land opportunities with Public Works and Government Services Canada and UN International Civil Aviation Authority. The company consistently ranks as one of the best translation companies to work for by Proz Blueboard, the largest translator portal in the world.
wintranslation is involved in a number of social and charitable programs in partnership with various organizations within the Ottawa community. Company president Huiping Iler is a member of the Institute of Entrepreneurs and an active member of a local ‘women in business’ group. She has spoken many times at international conferences to University of Ottawa translation students detailing what it is like to run a translation agency. In summer 2011, Huiping was a featured presenter for the Telfer School of Management at the University of Ottawa on the cultural differences of doing business with China.
In 2012, wintranslation was a finalist in the Professional Services of the Year category of the Ottawa Business Achievement Awards.
wintranslation is a strong advocate of meaningful cross-cultural communications, supported through pro bono translation work for:
- World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) to promote web internationalization standards on an ongoing basis 
- www.spokentext.ca, a valuable tool for the visually impaired to access written documents by converting written material to audio in mp3 format
- International Dragon Boat Festival in association with the Canadian Consulate General Detroit
- Tulip Festival, providing pro bono translation for its web content
- The Rideau Canal Festival
- The Buskers Festival benefiting Epelipsy Toronto
- Ottawa Community Cup in conjunction with the Catholic Centre for Immigration
- "Wintranslation Languages Page".
- "Ottawa Business Achievement Awards Finalists Announced". Ottawa Chamber of Commerce.
- "Forty Under 40 Recipients - 2007". Ottawa Business Journal.
- "Wintranslation Testimonials".
- "Company profile on ic.gc.ca".
- "Proz - The Translation Workplace". Proz.com.
- "Buying Cultural Savvy". The National Post. December 3, 2007.
- "Roadtrip to China: 8 rules for work and play". CNN Money.
- Friedrichsen, Christina (April 11, 2007). "Found in translation". The Ottawa Citizen.
- "Huiping Iler unlocks 'localization' potential". The Windsor Star.
- "Going Global on the Web: Avoid the Pitfalls and Seize the Opportunities".
- "Ottawa Business Achievement Awards".
- "Arabic Translations of W3C Documents". W3C.
- "New translations into Arabic, Japanese, Korean and Chinese". W3C.
- "Sponsors". Rideau Canal Festival.
- "Scotiabank Buskerfest Sponsors".