From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wipe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wipe means to clean a surface by rubbing something on it, but it's used in other contexts:
- Wiping, a process in which old television and radio recordings were overwritten, erased, or destroyed
- Wipe (transition), a gradual transition in film editing
- Wipe curtain, a kind of theater curtain
- In plumbing, a wiped joint is one created when two pipes are joined by solder as it re-solidifies after melting
- Total Party Kill, in roleplaying games, when an entire group is killed by hostile units
- Data erasure, purging a computer file to counter data remanence
- Bathroom hygiene, particularly in reference to wet wipes. See Anal cleansing and toilet paper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.