||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (January 2013)|
Wirecast works like a video switcher, controlling real-time switching between multiple live video cameras, while dynamically mixing in other source media, such as QuickTime movies, music, audio and slides to create professional broadcast productions for live or on-demand distribution on the web.
- Support for multiple cameras
- Support for DVI/VGA feed input
- Chroma key (blue/green screen)
- Scene transitions
- Built-in lower-third titling
- Desktop Presenter - makes Macintosh or Windows Desktop available as a source
- 3D Graphics
- QuickTime Streaming Server Support
- Keynote Integration
- Multiple Layers
- Multiple Broadcast Support, when ready to go live, it provides direct integration with a number of streaming service providers.
- A direct integration with Limelight Networks, adds support for Flash streaming
- Adds a built-in streaming service access from Justin.tv Ustream.
- "How to Broadcast VGA or DVI live using WireCast".
- "Wirecast 3.0.1, by Vara Software".
- "Telestream Acquires Vara Software".