From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wired in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wired may refer to:
Publications and internet
- Wired (magazine), an American science and technology magazine
- Wired (book), a 1984 by Bob Woodward about the American actor and comedian John Belushi
Film and television
- Wired (film), a 1989 adaptation of the book by Woodward
- Wired (1988 TV series), see Tim Graham (TV producer)#Television career
- Wired (TV series), a 2008 British television miniseries
- "Wired", a 2005 two-part episode of Power Rangers: SPD
- Wired (Jeff Beck album), 1976
- Wired (Hugh Cornwell album), 1993
- "Wired", a 2002 two-part episodes of The Zeta Project animated series
- "Wired", a song by Sevendust from their eponymous debut album
- Slang term for being under the influence of caffeine
- Wired (energy drink), an energy drink containing caffeine and taurine
- Workforce Innovation in Regional Economic Development (WIRED), a branch of the United States Department of Labor
- The Wired, a fictional virtual reality/computer network in the cyberpunk anime series Serial Experiments Lain.
- WRDW-FM, a radio station at 96.5 FM licensed to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Wired (demoparty), a Belgian annual demoparty which ran from 1994 to 1998
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.