From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Big Finish Productions audio play|
|Executive producer(s)||Nicholas Briggs
|Set between||The Fourth Wall and The Wrong Doctors|
|Release date||March 2012|
The Earth is slowly being repopulated in the year 16127, by the descendants of the Nerva Beacon. But the Wirrn have also come down from the Beacon.
- The Doctor - Colin Baker
- Flip Jackson - Lisa Greenwood
- Rohert Buchman - Tim Bentinck
- Veronica Buchman - Jenny Funnell
- Toasty Buchman - Tessa Nicholson
- Iron - Rikki Lawton
- Sheer Jawn - Dan Starkey
- Dare - Helen Goldwyn
- Paul Dessay - Glynn Sweet
- This story is a sequel to the 1975 Fourth Doctor television story The Ark in Space, which introduced the Wirrn. It takes place about forty years later.
- "Review: Doctor Who: Big Finish Audio 158: Wirrn Isle".
- "Doctor Who: Wirrn Isle. Audio Book Review".
- Michael, Matt (30 May 2012). "The DWM Review". Doctor Who Magazine (Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent: Panini Comics) (447): p72–73.