From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wiry may refer to the following places in Poland:
- Wiry, Lower Silesian Voivodeship (south-west Poland)
- Wiry, Łódź Voivodeship (central Poland)
- Wiry, Subcarpathian Voivodeship (south-east Poland)
- Wiry, Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Wiry, West Pomeranian Voivodeship (north-west Poland)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.