From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Wisconsin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wisconsin is a constituent state of the United States of America.
Wisconsin may also refer to:
- University of Wisconsin System, the public university system in the state of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin (shipwreck), a steamboat that sank in Lake Michigan in 1929
- USS Wisconsin (BB-9), a ship launched in 1898
- USS Wisconsin (BB-64), a ship launched in 1943
Media and art
- Wisconsin (album), a 1987 album by The Crucifucks
- Wisconsin (statue), a statue by by Daniel Chester French, on top of the Wisconsin Capitol Building in Madison
- Wisconsin Avenue, a street in Washington, D.C.
- Wisconsin River, a river in the state of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Territory, a U.S. territory from 1836 to 1848
- Wisconsin Township, Jackson County, Minnesota
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.