Wisconsin International University College
|Wisconsin International University College|
|Motto||Education, Knowledge, Power|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Kofi Oduro-Afriyie|
|Location||Agbogba Junction, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
The Wisconsin International University College is one of the new private universities in Ghana. It is located at Agbogba Junction near Kwabenya in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana. It was established in January 2000 and is accredited by the National Accreditation Board as a university college certified through the University of Ghana and University of Cape Coast.
The university has three teaching departments. Each runs undergraduate courses and some postgraduate as well.
Department of Adult Education
- M. A. Adult Education
- M. A. Adult Education and Business Management
Department of Business Administration
- B. A. Business Studies
- MBA Business Administration
Department of Information Technology
- B. A. Computer Science and Management
- B. Sc. Management and Computer Studies
- Dip. Information Technology
- Wisconsin International University Homepage
- University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast 
- University of Ghana
- "General Information". Official website. Wisconsin International University. 2006. Retrieved 2007-03-14.
- "Wisconsin International University College, Ghana". National Accreditation Board. Retrieved 2010-10-10.
- "Faculties/Departments". Official website. Wisconsin International University. 2006. Retrieved 2007-03-14.
- "Accreditation". Official website. Wisconsin International University College. Retrieved 2007-03-14.
|This article on a Ghanaian institution of tertiary education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|