Wisconsin Senate, District 14
|Type||District of the Upper House|
|Luther Olsen (R)|
The 14th District of the Wisconsin Senate is located in central Wisconsin, and is currently composed of parts of Adams, Columbia, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Marquette, Outagamie, Waupaca and Waushara counties.
Current elected officials
Luther Olsen is the senator serving the 14th district. He was re-elected in 2008 to a four-year term, and has been serving the district since 2004. Before serving as a senator, he held an office in the State Assembly from 1994 to 2002.
- The 40th (represented by Kevin David Petersen)
- The 41st (represented by Joan Ballweg)
- The 42nd (represented by Keith Ripp)
The district is also located partly within Wisconsin's 6th congressional district, which is represented by U.S. Representative Tom Petri, and partly within Wisconsin's 8th congressional district, which is represented by U.S. Representative Reid Ribble.
The district has previously been represented by:
- Argalus Starks, 1866-1867
- Stephen S. Barlow, 1868-1869
- Bennett Strong, 1870-1871
- Frank Avery, 1889-1892
- Theophilus Albert Willy, 1901-1905
- Anton M. Miller, 1929-1933
- Mike Mack, 1933-1942
- Gerald D. Lorge, 1954-1984
- Joseph Leean, 1984-1995
- Robert T. Welch, 1995–2004
- Dayne Wescott, 1892-1896
- Antone Kuckuk, 1917-1925
Note: the boundaries of districts have changed repeatedly over history. Previous politicians of a specific numbered district have represented a completely different geographic area, due to redistricting.
|This Wisconsin-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|