From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wish (song))
|Look up wish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wish is a hope or a desire.
Wish may also refer to:
- Wish (The Cure album), 1992
- Wish (Reamonn album)
- Wish (Feargal Sharkey album), 1988
- Wish (Yuna Ito album)
- Wish (Joshua Redman album), 1993
- Wish (2010 Janice Vidal album)
- Wish (2009 Janice Vidal album)
- "Wish" (Nine Inch Nails song), 1992
- "Wish" (Arashi song)
- "Wish/Starless Night", by Olivia
- "Wish", a song by Alien Ant Farm from ANThology
- Wish (film), an 2013 South Korean film directed by Lee Joon-ik
- Wish (manga), a 1996 shojo manga series created by Clamp
- Wish (novel), by Peter Goldsworthy
- Wish (Unix shell), a windowing shell for Tcl
WISH may refer to:
- An acronym for the four Business schools Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, INSEAD, Stanford Graduate School of Business and the Harvard Business School.
- WORLD INNOVATION SUMMIT FOR HEALTH (WISH)
- Wireless Intelligent Stream Handling, a way to prioritize Wi-Fi traffic
- Women's Institute of Science & Humanities, Pakistan
- Toyota WISH, a minivan
- in media:
- Wish (charity), a UK-based mental health charity working with women
The Wish may refer to:
- "The Wish" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), a 1998 episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- The Wish (novel), by Gail Carson Levine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.