From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wishbone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wishbone commonly refers to the furcula, a y-shaped bone in birds and some other animals.
Wishbone may also refer to:
- Wishbone suspension, an automobile suspension design
- Wishbone (TV series), a children's educational television show about a Jack Russell Terrier
- Wishbone (computer bus), a non-proprietary (open) system bus/system-on-chip (SoC) interconnect architecture designed for reuse
- Wishbone formation, an offensive formation in American football
- Wishbone boom, commonly seen on sail boards
- Wish-Bone salad dressing
- Wish Bone (born 1975), American rapper
- Wish Bone (album), an album by Oh Land
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.