From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Witchcraft (song))
|Look up witchcraft in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Witchcraft is a supposed supernatural means of malevolent or harmful magic.
Witchcraft or witch may also refer to:
- the practice of magic in general
- a supposed pre-Christian religion as advocated by Murray and Gardner, see Witch Cult
- colloquially or figuratively, of certain aspects of the female gender role
- Witchcraft (1964 film), a horror film starring Lon Chaney Jr.
- Witchcraft (1988 film), a horror film that was first in a series of thirteen films
- Witchcraft (band), a Swedish band
- Witchcraft (clipper), 1850 California clipper ship built in Salem, MA
- Witchcraft (Witchcraft album)
- Witchcraft (Stormwitch album), 2004
- Witchcraft (Obtained Enslavement album), 1997
- "Witchcraft" (1957 song), a 1957 song by Cy Coleman and Carolyn Leigh, best known in a recording by Frank Sinatra
- "Witchcraft", a song by The Spiders, covered by Elvis Presley
- "Witchcraft" (Pendulum song), 2010
- "Witchcraft" (Book of Love song), 1989
- "Witchcraft", the codename given to the intelligence produced by the source Merlin, in John le Carré's novel Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
- Witch (disambiguation)
- La Casa 4, 1988 horror film starring Linda Blair and David Hasselhoff also released as Witchcraft
- CJ Carella's WitchCraft, a Role-playing game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.