From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Main Street, Withernwick
Withernwick shown within the East Riding of Yorkshire
|Population||453 (2011 census)|
|OS grid reference|
|Unitary authority||East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Ceremonial county||East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Region||Yorkshire and the Humber|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||Yorkshire and the Humber|
|UK Parliament||Beverley and Holderness|
Over the past few years the village has been in decline, having lost its Post Office, School, Methodist Chapel and Village Hall.
- "Key Figures for 2011 Census: Key Statistics: Area: Withernwick CP (Parish)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 7 February 2013.
- "2001 Census: Key Statistics: Parish Headcounts: Area: Withernwick CP (Parish)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 20 May 2008.
- Historic England. "Church of St Alban (1346630)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 7 February 2013.
- Gazetteer — A–Z of Towns Villages and Hamlets. East Riding of Yorkshire Council. 2006. p. 12.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Withernwick.|
- Historic England. "St Alban's Church (166717 )". Images of England.
- Withernwick in the Domesday Book
|This East Riding of Yorkshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|