Without a Trace (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Without a Trace is an American television show about an FBI missing person unit in New York City.
Without a Trace may also refer to:
- Without a Trace, a Hardy Boys Casefiles novel
- Without a Trace, a Nancy Drew: Girl Detective novel
- Without a Trace (film), a 1983 drama film starring Kate Nelligan and Judd Hirsch
- Sin Dejar Huella (Without a Trace), a 2000 Spanish language film starring Tiaré Scanda and Aitana Sánchez-Gijón
- "Without a Trace", a song by Fates Warning from the 1985 album The Spectre Within
- "Without a Trace", a song by Soul Asylum from the 1992 album Grave Dancers Union
- "Without a Trace", a song by Trust Company from the 2005 album True Parallels
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Without a Trace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.