From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wits (disambiguation))
|Look up wits in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WITS or Wits may refer to:
- WITS, An acronym for "Walk away, Ignore, Talk it out, Seek help" that are strategies which form the basis of the WITS bullying prevention programs
- WITS, An acronym for "Wise Information Technology Systems" coined in the book "Unusual Perspectives: An Escape From Tunnel Vision"
- WITS (AM), an AM radio station in Sebring, Florida
- Water Industry Telemetry Standard, a SCADA communications protocol
- Wellsite Information Transfer Specification, used by the petroleum industry
- Workshop on Information Technologies and Systems, an academic conference on information systems
- Bidvest Wits, a South African football club
- Hermann Witsius (1636–1708) Dutch theologian
- University of the Witwatersrand
- World Integrated Trade Solution World Bank, Trade Software for obtaining trade statistics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WITS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.