From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Witta may refer to:
- Witta (Wicca), a witchcraft tradition created by author Edain McCoy
- Witta of Büraburg, a missionary and bishop in 8th-century Germany
- Witta, son of Wecta, a Jutish chieftain in 5th-century sub-Roman Britain
- Witta (Bishop of Lichfield) (before 737 - c. 750)
- Witta, Queensland, a town in City of Caloundra, Queensland, Australia
- Witan, or Witenagemot, historic English council
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.