From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wiz in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wiz may refer to:
- Wizard (MUD), a developer or administrator on a MUD
- WiZ, a compression program for Windows
- GP2X Wiz, an open-source handheld video game console
As a name or nickname
- Marko Wiz, 17th century mayor of Ljubljana (1640–1647)
- Davey Whitney (born 1930), American college basketball coach
- Wiz, stage name of Darren Brown, former guitarist and vocalist for indie rock band Mega City Four
- Wiz Khalifa, hip hop artist
- "Wiz" Zumwalt, the hero of a series of novels by Rick Cook
- a title character in Wiz 'n' Liz, a video game for the Sega Genesis
- Wiz (D.N.Angel), a character in D.N.Angel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.