Wlodek Rabinowicz (Włodzimierz Rabinowicz, born on January 14, 1947 in Warsaw) is a philosopher elaborating ethics, normativity, decision theory and utilitarianism. At present he is working as professor of practical philosophy at Lund University. During the period of 1995–98 he was editor-in-chief of Theoria.
- Universalizability. A study in morals and metaphysics, D.Reidel Publ. Comp., Dordrecht 1979.
- Logic for a Change, Festschrift for Sten Lindström, redakcja, wraz z Svenem Ove Hanssonem, Uppsala Prints and Preprints in Philosophy 1995.
- Preference and Value - Preferentialism in Ethics, redakcja, Studies in Philosophy, Lund 1996.
- Value and Choice – Some Common Themes in Decision Theory and Moral Philosophy, redaktor, Lund Philosophy Reports 2000:1
- Value and Choice – Some Common Themes in Decision Theory and Moral Philosophy, vol. 2, redaktor, Lund Philosophy Reports 2001:1.
- Patterns of Value – Essays on Formal Axiology and Value Analysis, vol. 2, redaktor, wraz z Toni Rønnow-Rasmussenem, Lund Philosophy Reports 2004:1,