|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2012)|
Woestijnvis (literally: Desert Fish) is an independent Flemish television production company.
The name of the company refers to a famous mistake of a quiz-candidate in the Flemish version of Wheel of Fortune: the remaining letters were W . . ST . . NV . S and somebody answered "WOESTIJNVIS" (Desert Fish), the correct answer was "WOESTIJNVOS" (Desert Fox). The company was founded in 1997 by Jan Huyse, Wouter Vandenhaute and Erik Watté in close collaboration with Mark Uytterhoeven. The company rose to fame with its series The Mole, variants of which were recorded and broadcast in various countries.
- Man Bijt Hond (1997-2012)
- Alles Kan Beter (1997–1999)
- De Commissie Wyndaele (1997–1998)
- De XII Werken Van Vanoudenhoven (1998–1999)
- De Mol (1999, 2000, 2003)
- Wijlen De Week (1999-?)
- De Laatste Show (1999-?)
- In De Gloria (2000–2001)
- De Quizmaster (2000)
- Euro 2000 (2000)
- Mannen Op De Rand Van Een Zenuwinzinking (2001)
- Alles Komt Terug (2001)
- Napels Zien (2002-?)
- De Blijde Boodschap (2002)
- Bal Mondial (2002)
- De Fiets van Pavlov (2002)
- De Pappenheimers (2003-?)
- De Slimste Mens ter Wereld (2003-?)
- Het Rob-rapport (2004)
- Het Eiland (2004–2005)
- Het Geslacht De Pauw (2004–2005)
- football programms and matches for Sporza (2005-?)
- Neveneffecten (2005–2006, 2008)
- De Parelvissers (2006)
- Willy's en Marjetten
- Flesh and Bones (2008–2009)
- "Woestijnvis, Producers televisie programma's // webdesign by Ballyhoo". Woestijnvis.be. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- "Takeover rocks Flemish media world". Flanderstoday.eu. 2011-04-27. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
|This Belgium-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a film studio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|