Wojciechowski ([vɔi̯t͡ɕɛˈxɔfski]; feminine: Wojciechowska [vɔi̯t͡ɕɛˈxɔfska]; plural Wojciechowscy [vɔi̯t͡ɕɛˈxɔfst͡sɨ]) is the 16th most common surname in Poland (66,879 people in 2009) and also the third most common in Greater Poland (12,928). It is derived from the Polish first name Wojciech.
- Stanisław Wojciechowski (1869–1953) - President of Poland 1922-26
- Zygmunt Wojciechowski (1900–1955) - Polish historian, founder of the Western Institute (Instytut Zachodni) in Poznań
- Sergei Wojciechowski (1883–1951) - Russian White Army Major-General
- Steve Wojciechowski - Duke University Point guard from 1994–1998
- Steve Wojciechowski (ice hockey) - Professional ice hockey player
- Greg Wojciechowski - Former professional wrestler
- Dariusz Wojciechowski - Professional cyclist
- Gene Wojciechowski - Senior sports columnist, ESPN
- Antoni Wojciechowski (1905–1938) - Polish chess master
- Paweł Wojciechowski (disambiguation) - multiple individuals
- Ministry of Interior (Poland). Statystyka najpopularniejszych nazwisk występujących w Polsce in 2009 (The most popular surnames in Poland in 2009). Retrieved on August 19, 2013.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Wojciechowski, Wojciechowska. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Russian Wikipedia. (December 2010)|
|This surname-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Poland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|