Wolcottsburg, New York
The settlement was originally known as West Prussia due to the large number of Prussian inhabitants. There is a German Lutheran church at the end of Wolcott Rd that was constructed in 1873 and still stands today.
A small stream, known as Black Creek, runs through the town and ends just after Goodrich Rd.
There is a small airstrip located in the western portion of the hamlet.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Wolcottsburg, New York
- "History of Clarence, NY". history.rays-place.com. Retrieved 2014-10-11.
- "Marvin's Bar & Grill - Clarence Center, NY - Restaurant, Bar | Facebook". facebook.com. Retrieved 2014-10-11.
- White, T.C. (1898). Our County and Its People: A Descriptive Work on Erie County, New York 1. Boston history Company. p. 519. Retrieved 2014-10-11.
- "Delaware Rd, Clarence Center, NY 14032 - Google Maps". google.com. Retrieved 2014-10-11.
|This article about a location in Erie County, New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|