From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wolde in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wolde is a municipality in the district of Demmin, in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany.
Wolde may also refer to:
People with name Wolde (meaning "Child of" in Ge'ez):
- Abba Samuel Wolde Kahin (20th century), Ethiopian academic
- Wolde Giyorgis Wolde Yohannes (1901-1976), Ethiopian politician
- Wolde Harris (born 1974), Jamaican soccer striker
- Wolde Selassie (circa 1745-1816), Ras of Ethiopia and warlord of Tigray
- Mamo Wolde (1932-2002), Ethiopian long distance track and road running athlete
- Million Wolde (born 1979), Ethiopian long-distance runner
- Dawit Wolde (born 1991), Ethiopian middle-distance runner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.