|Born||20 July 1898
|Died||12 September 1983
Murnau am Staffelsee
|Allegiance|| German Empire (to 1918)
Weimar Republic (to 1933)
Nazi Germany (to 1945)
|Years of service||1916 - 1945|
|Commands held||336. Infanterie-Division
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves|
Wolf Hagemann (20 July 1898 – 12 September 1983) was a highly decorated Generalleutnant in the Wehrmacht during World War II. He was also a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross and its higher grade Oak Leaves was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership. Wolf Hagemann was captured on 8 May 1945 and was released in 1947.
Awards and decorations
- Iron Cross (1914)
- 2nd Class (6 July 1916)
- 1st Class (5 July 1917)
- Wound Badge (1914)
- in Black (20 July 1918)
- Honour Cross of the World War 1914/1918 (15 January 1935)
- Sudetenland Medal
- Iron Cross (1939)
- 2nd Class (24 October 1939)
- 1st Class (10 May 1940)
- Narvik Shield (10 November 1940)
- Eastern Front Medal (5 August 1942)
- Crimea Shield
- Order of Michael the Brave 3rd Class (12 July 1944)
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 174.
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 71.
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000). Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939–1945 – Die Inhaber der höchsten Auszeichnung des Zweiten Weltkrieges aller Wehrmachtsteile [The Bearers of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939–1945 — The Owners of the Highest Award of the Second World War of all Wehrmacht Branches] (in German). Friedberg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 978-3-7909-0284-6.
- Scherzer, Veit (2007). Die Ritterkreuzträger 1939–1945 Die Inhaber des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939 von Heer, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm sowie mit Deutschland verbündeter Streitkräfte nach den Unterlagen des Bundesarchives [The Knight's Cross Bearers 1939–1945 The Holders of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939 by Army, Air Force, Navy, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm and Allied Forces with Germany According to the Documents of the Federal Archives] (in German). Jena, Germany: Scherzers Miltaer-Verlag. ISBN 978-3-938845-17-2.
Generalmajor Wilhelm Kunze
|Commander of 336. Infanterie-Division
8 December 1943 - May 1944
General der Panzertruppen Maximilian Reichsfreiherr von Edelsheim
|Commander of XLVIII. Panzerkorps
31 March 1945 - 8 May 1945