Wolf of Wall Street
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wolf of Wall Street may refer to:
- David Lamar (1876–1934), a con artist known as "The Wolf of Wall Street"
- Bernard Baruch (1870–1965), an American financier, stock investor and philanthropist sometimes referred to as "The Lone Wolf of Wall Street"
- Jordan Belfort (born 1962), American businessman and convicted criminal nicknamed "The Wolf of Wall Street"
- The Wolf of Wall Street (1929 film), a silent film starring George Bancroft, directed by Rowland V. Lee
- The Wolf of Wall Street (2013 film), a film based on Jordan Belfort's memoirs, directed by Martin Scorsese
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.