From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Date of birth||20 November 1952|
|Place of birth||Zornheim, West Germany|
|Height||1.96 m (6 ft 5 in)|
|1969–1975||1. FSV Mainz 05|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Wolfgang Kneib (born 20 November 1952 in Zornheim) is a retired German football player. He spent eight seasons in the Bundesliga with Borussia Mönchengladbach and Arminia Bielefeld. He scored two goals for Arminia from penalty kicks.
- European Cup finalist: 1976–77
- UEFA Cup winner: 1978–79
- UEFA Cup finalist: 1979–80
- Bundesliga champion: 1976–77
- Bundesliga runner-up: 1977–78
- "Kneib, Wolfgang" (in German). kicker.de. Retrieved 10 March 2012.
|This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a goalkeeper, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|