|Origin||Red Hill, Pennsylvania|
|Labels||Megaforce, Sugardaddy Records|
|Associated acts||Bloodhound Gang, Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid|
|Members||Daddy Long Legs
|Past members||MC Entropy
Wolfpac (stylized as WOLFPAC) is an American hip hop group formed in 1997 by former Bloodhound Gang member and co-founder Daddy Long Legs (born Michael Bowe, May 3, ????). Wolfpac released its debut album, Somethin Wicked This Way Comes, on May 18, 1999 through Chord Recordings. Daddy Long Legs claims that he funded the EP's production by robbing graves and selling the bones to occult stores. Wolfpac expanded its cult following through appearances on The Howard Stern Show and Opie and Anthony, and released its second album, Evil Is... on January 16, 2001 on Megaforce Records.
In 2006, the group released the underground hip hop compilation When There's No More Room in Hell: Volume I, featuring contributions from Big B and The Dirtball, Danny Diablo, Grave Plot, Jason Porter and Intrinzik, Q-Strange, and Vanilla Ice, among others. The group released its first pornographic DVD release, The Girls of WOLFPAC Volume 1 in 2007 and "The Girls of WOLFPAC Volume 2" in 2008 both of which were nominated for an AVN Award. Wolfpac performed at the Gathering of the Juggalos 2004 - current, and hosts the Super Deluxe Fun Time Variety Hour on Psychopathic Radio. (Formerly known as W-Fuck-Off Radio)
In 2013 the group announced the release of their 3rd studio album Square Peg Round Hole with a release date of August 1st. It was their first release in 12 years and features the rappers Mars, Defekt and Kung Fu Vampire.
The group's musical style fuses hip hop beats with hardcore and metal samples. Its lyrical style draws from horrorcore, focusing on subjects such as resurrection, revenge, necrophilia, and standing up for one's own beliefs. The group's live performances from time to time include a DJ, guitar player and strippers.
- "Wolfpac". Sugardaddy Productions. Retrieved 2009-06-05.
- Terlesky, John. (January 24, 2002). "Wolfpac at the door", The Morning Call, p. E16.
- "When There's No More Room in Hell: Volume I". Sugardaddy Productions. Retrieved 2009-06-05.
- "Super Deluxe Fun Time Variety Hour". W-Fuck-Off Radio. Retrieved 2009-06-05.
- Hill, Gary. "Review of Evil Is...". Allmusic. Retrieved 2008-07-15.
- Varias, Chris (September 4, 2003). "Wolfpac outshines other rap acts". The Cincinnati Enquirer. Retrieved June 5, 2009.
- "Biography of Jade Jolie". Sugardaddy Productions. Retrieved 2009-06-05.