From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wolf pack or wolfpack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wolfpack or wolf pack may refer to:
- Pack (canine), a group of wolves that live, feed, and travel as a family group
- Wolfpack, a Battletech novel written by Robert N. Charrette
- Wolfpack (Marvel Comics), a Marvel Comics title during the 1980s
- Wolfpack (video game), a 1990 submarine computer game
- Wolf Pack (Sonic the Hedgehog), a group of Freedom Fighters in the fictional Sonic the Hedgehog universe
- nWo Wolfpac, a subgroup within the New World Order professional wrestling stable
- Wolfbrigade, a Swedish crust punk band
- Wolfpack Studios, a video game company based in Austin, Texas
- Wolfpack, a demo and song (a live favorite) recorded by the band DYS
- "Wolfpack", a song by Syd Barrett on his second and final studio album, Barrett
- "Wolfpack", a song by Swedish band Sabaton on the album Primo Victoria
- "The Wolfpack", a song by Norwegian band Satyricon on the album The Age of Nero
- Wolfpack, the United Kingdom title for the 1956 German film Teenage Wolfpack directed by Georg Tressler
- "Wolfpack", the nickname given by Alan to the bachelor party group of Phil, Stu, Alan and Doug from the 2009 comedy film The Hangover
- AFO Wolfpack, one of two main AFOs in the video game "Medal of Honor (2010)"
- 3rd Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion, a United States Marine Corps mechanized infantry battalion is known as "The Wolfpack"
- Wolfpack (naval tactic), a system of submarine warfare used by the United States Navy and Germany during World War II
- 8th Fighter Wing, a United States Air Force unit nicknamed "Wolfpack"
- HMH-466, a United States Marine Corps helicopter squadron known as the Wolfpack
- HSL-45, a United States Navy Helicopter Anti-Submarine Squadron (Light) known as the Wolfpack (see List of units of the United States Navy)
- VF-1 Wolfpack (squadron), a U.S. Navy fighter squadron
- Germany U-boat group. Wolfpack.
- NC State Wolfpack, the collegiate athletic teams that represent North Carolina State University
- Nevada Wolf Pack, the collegiate athletic teams that represent University of Nevada, Reno
- Loyola Wolfpack, the collegiate athletic teams that represent Loyola University New Orleans
- Thompson Rivers WolfPack, the collegiate athletic teams that represent Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops, British Columbia
- Wisconsin Wolfpack, an American football franchise based in Wisconsin
- Hartford Wolf Pack (formerly known as the Connecticut Whale), an ice hockey team in the American Hockey League
- Portland Wolfpack, a team in the now-defunct International Fight League and based in Portland, Oregon
- Lillehammer Wolfpack, an American football team based in Lillehammer, Norway
- "The Wolf Pack", fanclub of Milwaukee Brewer pitcher Randy Wolf
- Wolfpack, a former group of devoted fans of the Kansas City Chiefs in the 1960s
- Wolfpack, the codename for Microsoft Cluster Server
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.