From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wolfbane or wolfsbane in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wolfsbane may refer to:
- Wolfsbane (band), an English heavy metal/hard rock band
- Wolfsbane (album), the 1994 album from Wolfsbane
- Wolfsbane (comics), a Marvel Comics superhero
- Wolfsbane (Doctor Who), a 2003 Doctor Who novel by Jacqueline Rayner
- Wolfbane (novel), a 1959 novel by Frederik Pohl and C. M. Kornbluth
- Wolfsbane, a 1978 novel by Craig Thomas
Wolf's Bane may also refer to:
- Arnica montana, a European flowering plant
- Wolf's Bane, a 1993 fantasy book set in the Lone Wolf universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.