Wolfson Brain Imaging Centre
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2009)|
The Wolfson Brain Imaging Centre (WBIC) is a leading UK Biomedical Imaging Centre, located at Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, England, on the Cambridge Bio-Medical Campus at the southwestern end of Hills Road. It is a division of the Department of Clinical Neurosciences of the University of Cambridge.
- Prof. John D. Pickard — Chairman and Clinical Director
- Dr Franklin I. Aigbirhio — Director of PET Radiochemistry
- Dr T. Adrian Carpenter — Director of Magnetic Resonance
- Dr Tim D. Fryer — Director of PET Physics
- Dr Guy B. Williams — Director of Information Processing