Woman to Woman (Tammy Wynette song)
|"Woman to Woman"|
|Single by Tammy Wynette|
|from the album Woman to Woman|
|B-side||"Love Me Forever"|
|Tammy Wynette singles chronology|
"Woman to Woman" is a single by American country music artist Tammy Wynette. Released in July 1974, it was the first single from her album Woman to Woman. The song peaked at number 4 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles chart. It also reached number 1 on the RPM Country Tracks chart in Canada.
- "Woman to Woman" was covered by Wynonna Judd on the 1998 album Tammy Wynette Remembered. Judd's version peaked at number 62 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart.
|U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles||4|
|Canadian RPM Country Tracks||1|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||72|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||62|
- "Tammy Wynette singles". Allmusic. Retrieved 18 March 2011.
- "RPM Country Singles for November 2, 1974". RPM. Retrieved 18 March 2011.
- "Wynonna Judd singles". Allmusic. Retrieved 18 March 2011.
- "RPM Country Tracks." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. November 2, 1998. Retrieved July 14, 2013.
- "Wynonna Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Wynonna.
"I See the Want To in Your Eyes"
by Conway Twitty
|RPM Country Tracks
November 2, 1974
"Mississippi Cotton Picking Delta Town"
by Charley Pride
|This 1970s country song–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|