From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up womanizer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Womanizer may refer to:
- Womanizer, a promiscuous heterosexual man
- "Womanizer" (song), a 2008 song by Britney Spears
- "Womanizer", song by Blood, Sweat & Tears from Brand New Day
- "Womanizer", song by Sliimy from Paint Your Face
- "Mujeriego" ("Womanizer"), song by Aventura from Generation Next
- Womanizer, a 2006 album by Absolute Steel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.