Women's Asia Cup
|ACC Women's Asia Cup|
|Administrator||Asian Cricket Council|
|Format||One Day International|
|Tournament format||Round-robin tournament|
|Number of teams||ACC member nations|
|Current champion||India (5th Title)|
|Most successful||India (5 Titles)|
List of ACC Women's Asia Cup
The first Women's Asia Cup was played in Sri Lanka in April 2004. Only two teams took part, India and Sri Lanka and they played a five match One-Day International series against each other. India won all five matches and won the first Women's Asia Cup.
Karachi, Pakistan hosted the second Women's Asia Cup in December 2005 and January 2006. Pakistan made their first appearance in the tournament. India again won the tournament, beating Sri Lanka by 97 runs in the final.
The third Women's Asia Cup tournament was played in Jaipur, India in December 2006. The tournament went very much the way of the previous event, with Pakistan losing all four of their games and India beating Sri Lanka in the final, this time by eight wickets.
- [ 2004 Women's Asia Cup] at Cricket Archive
- [ 2005/06 Women's Asia Cup] at Cricket Archive
- [ Points table] for 2005/06 Women's Asia Cup at Cricket Archive
- [ Scorecard] of India Women v Sri Lanka Women, 4 January 2006 at Cricket Archive
- [ 2006 Women's Asia Cup] at Cricket Archive]
- [ Points table] for 2006 Women's Asia Cup at Cricket Archive
- [ Scorecard] of India Women v Sri Lanka Women match, 21 December 2006 at Cricket Archive
- [ Scorecard] of India Women v Sri Lanka Women match, 11 May 2008 at ESPN cricinfo
- Scorecard of Asian Cricket Council Women's Twenty20 Asia Cup, 2012/13 Final
- http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/current/match/584929.html Missing or empty