From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wonderboy)
|Look up wonderboy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wonder boy or Wonderboy may refer to:
- Wonder Boys (film), the 2000 film starring Michael Douglas and Tobey Maguire, adapted from Michael Chabon's novel (see below)
- Wonderboy, a book about chess Grandmaster Magnus Carlsen
- Wonderboy, a novel by Henrik H. Langeland
- Wonderboy, the baseball bat used by Roy Hobbs, the main character in Bernard Malamud's novel The Natural (and in the film adaptation)
- Wonder Boy (comics), two fictional superheroes
- Wonder Boys, a novel by Michael Chabon
- Wonder Boys, the nickname of the Arkansas Tech University men's athletic teams
- Jeff Gordon, a NASCAR driver
- Stephen Thompson, a mixed martial arts fighter currently signed with the UFC.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wonder boy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.